- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 large green apple grated
- 1 large orange juiced
- 200 millilitre natural Greek yoghurt
- 125 millilitre milk
- 1/4 cup dried mixed fruit finely sliced if needed
- 1/4 cup nuts and seeds roughly chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir well
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and place in the fridge to allow oats to soften. At least one hour or overnight is best.
- Add a little more milk or juice if desired before serving.
- Serve topped with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of nuts and seeds.
Serves in 1 portion