- 500 grams skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 red onions
- 2 small capsicums
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 4 large wholemeal or multigrain tortillas
- 100 millilitre plain yoghurt (optional)
- 1 ripe avocado mashed (optional)
- Slice chicken into 3cm chunks and add to a bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice over chicken and season with cumin and paprika.
- Chop onion and capsicums into long 1 cm strips.
- Heat oil in the pan on medium and cook chicken thoroughly. Remove from pan.
- Add onion and capsicum and cook until start to soften.
- Add crushed garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Return chicken to pan to heat through quickly.
- Place fajita mix into a serving bowl and serve with tortillas, plain Greek yoghurt and mashed avocado.