- spray oil
- 8 eggs
- 1 large brown onion thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 50 grams baby spinach leaves
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 120 grams shaved ham thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly spray a 20cm square slice tin with oil.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, spinach, zucchini, peas, ham amd cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour egg mixture into the prepared pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Once cooled, slice the frittata in half and then into 12 rectangular finger shapes.
Serves in 1 portion
- Lean meat or Alternatives0.5