Make Ahead Brown Rice Salad
- 1 cup brown rice
- 4 springs onions finely chopped
- 1 capsicum diced
- 3 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 400 grams tinned corn kernels drained
- 1/3 cup currants or sultanas
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons salt reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Boil brown rice in a large saucepan of water until tender.
- Finely chop spring onion, capsicum, parsley and drain the tinned corn.
- When rice is cooked, add to a large bowl with all other salad ingredients and season as needed.
- To make dressing, add all ingredients to a screw top jar and shake until well combined.
- Dress and refrigerate until ready to serve.