Prawn, Cherry Tomato and Feta Rissoni
- 350 grams rissoni pasta or other small shaped pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- chilli flakes or chopped fresh chilli optional
- 500 grams cherry tomatoes halved
- 500 grams peeled green prawns
- 2 tablespoons parsley thinly sliced
- 100 grams Danish feta
- lemon juice
- Bring water to boil and cook rissoni pasta according to packet directions. Drain and cover until serving.
- Heat oil in a large frypan on medium.
- Cook onion until softened, then add garlic and chilli and cook for a few minutes.
- Pour in wine and simmer until starts to reduce, about 2 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook until they soften and release their juices, about 10 minutes.
- Add prawns and simmer until cooked through.
- Stir through chopped parsley.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle crumbled feta over the prawns.
- Squeeze over lemon juice and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Serve prawns on a bed of rissoni pasta.
Serves in 1 portion
- Lean meat or Alternatives1
- Unsaturated Spreads/Oils1
To get even more vegetables, add 100g of baby spinach to the tomato sauce in the final minutes of cooking and allow to wilt.