Roast Vegetable Couscous
- 1 cup wholemeal couscous
- 1 salt reduced vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 2 cups mixed roast vegetables try sweet potato, zuchini, capscium etc
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs finely chopped
- Place the couscous into a heatproof bowl. Dissolve stock cube in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Pour stock over the couscous and cover bowl to trap the heat. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and fluff up the couscous with a fork.
- Stir in the red onion, roast vegetables, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.