- 2 carrots cubed
- 2 onions thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 800 millilitre tomato passata (pureed tomato) or 800g tinned diced tomatoes
- 800 grams four bean mix rinsed and drained
- 150 grams baby spinach leaves optional
- Chop carrots, onion and garlic.
- Heat oil in a large frypan on medium heat. Add carrot and onion and cook for about 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add garlic, smoked paprika, cumin and chilli flakes and cook stirring for about one minute until aromatic.
- Stir in BBQ sauce, tomato passata and four bean mix. Allow to simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Toward the end of cooking, stir through baby spinach until just wilted, then remove from heat.