Speedy Noodle Stirfry
- 400 grams skinless chicken breasts thinly sliced into strips
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 100 grams green beans
- 1 small head broccoli
- 1 capsicum
- 400 grams packet Hokkein noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt reduced soy sauce
- Place chicken strips in a bowl and stir through garlic and ginger.
- Chop onion, carrots, beans, broccoli and capsicum and set aside (See Tips for more information).
- Place noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them to soften. Drain water and separate the noodles (be careful they may be hot).
- Heat oil on medium to high heat in a large fry pan or wok.
- Add the marinated chicken and cook through. Remove from pan.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add all other vegetables and cook for a few minutes until they begin to soften.
- Add the noodles, return chicken to the pan and add sauces.
- Cook stirring for a few minutes to heat the noodles through.