Warm Spiced Chickpea Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 400 grams can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 200 grams green beans cut in half
- 125 grams semi dried tomatoes finely choped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs try parsley, basil or oregano
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add the onion, garlic and chilli flakes and cook over a medium heat until the onion is soft.
2. Stir in the chickpeas, green beans, semi-dried tomatoes and white wine vinegar and heat until warm.
3. Remove from heat, stir through the herbs and serve warm or cold.